Wednesday, October 20, 2004

voice mail, check

today i was awakened by a crazy song. it took me about a minute until i realized it was my cell phone. seeing that it was down stairs i didn't make in time to answer it. i couldn't tell if there was a message or not since everything was in korean. after fiddling with it for awhile i was able to find the number that called me and realized it was scott. my first phone call from the states and i missed it. what a drag. after my shower i called scott who in return told me to hang up and he called me back. he told me that he wasn't sure if my phone was working or not since it was playing classical music. oh great. my phone has a classical music as a ring. good times. i chatted with scott for a bit then had to go off to school. it was great talking to scott. it felt like i was back at home. at school i was playing with my phone again trying to change the classical music ring. and then the song went off again. it took me a second to realize it was another call. am i ever going to get use to this obnoxious ring. when i answered i heard the sweet voice of kate w. how great was that. my second call from the u.s. it was so great talking to her. i think we talked for over 30 mins. what a great day this was starting out to be. two calls and two friends. after kate's call we tried to figure out the voice mail. we finally found out that there was a number we could call to speak to someone in english. thank god. the woman help us set up our voice mail in english. so now everyone can leave messages and not have a korean woman speaking to them. it'll be me. yeah!!

the rest of the day was pretty uneventful. i think i'm going to a real eastern doctor tomorrow for acupuncture. i don't think i trust my tae kwon do teacher. plus jk found someone i can go see. i really want to get this annoying pain taken care of. i'll let you know how it goes. i had to call master shin to let him know i was going to skip class tonight. i decided to take a break until i'm 100% better. could this be an end to my tae kwon do. i certainly hope not and if it is at least i got a uniform out of it. guess what i'm going to be for halloween. a tae kwon do zombie. original i know. but its easy. well thats about all i got for tonight. until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh...okay. and i thought that voice was your's!!!