Tuesday, September 21, 2004

superheroes, halloween, and emart oh my!

thank god for nasal decongestion meds. not only did i sleep soundly but i awoke unstuffed. i'm happy now. spoke to my sister about dad. found out there were going to put him on meds to see if that helps. hopefully it will. she told me mom was home so i hung up with her and called mom. it was good to hear her voice. she seemed to be doing all right. i didn't have much time with her cuz i had to go to school. my mom said that dad would be coming home tomorrow. i'm going to call them tomorrow.

on a happier note its my sister's anniversary today. let's all wish zoe and greg a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. love you.

there was no kindergarten class today. YEAH!! sara was going out of town and kelly didn't want to come. can you say spoiled. most of the morning was a blur. i did a little of this and a whole lot of nothing. after lunch horace and i went to the post office. exciting stuff huh. "that's my hagwon!" sally getting a lot more outgoing. today as she read she walked around the classroom. she even stopped me during my lesson to point out the sunburn on my face. its seems that she could see where my sunglasses were. everyday she stares at the superhero collage i made so today i gave her a extra printout of supergirl. i think i'm going to bring in one of my comics and give it to her. for a minute i had her believing that superheroes really existed in america. how funny would it have been to have her grow up thinking batman and the others really existed. today we also had to fill out student comments which i created. see my design background is coming in handy. sammy also asked horace and i to plan a halloween party. which is kind of difficult when you live in a country that doesn't celebrate it. i think she wants us to make all the decorations. me thinks she's crazy. i wanted to have themed classrooms where as horace and mine would be the houses with the GOOD candy and sammy and jean would be the houses that hand out apples and toothbrushes.

in the afternoon we returned to emart where we pimped ourselves out. its so funny to see so many kids afraid of us. i had one girl almost cry when i tried to hand her a notebook and one boy said no and stuck his tongue out at me. children, aren't they cute. it was a rather slow day on the emart strip so we didn't stay that long. i realized today that i've been slacking in my korean studies. time to start studying. horace asked sammy to type out the names for the stuff in our apartments so we can paste notes everywhere. hopefully over the long break i'll get some studying done.
time to watch some "ca". thats charlie's angels incase you were wondering. can't wait to see what the caper is tonight. until tomorrow…

blog song: stereo lab - sudden stars

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super hero's in america! bwaahahahaha. that could be an HBO special. you're so mean! love hez

Anonymous said...

wait.what? superheroes aren't real?!?!? so much for my chances of scoring with Green Arrow. Happy to hear your dad is doing okay :) d-nasty