Thursday, November 24, 2005

thai land videoes

deery-lou.
last night once again i stopped off at the little food stand to get some eats. here was the conversation i had with the woman:
me: [pointing at what looked like chicken in a red sauce] is that chicken?
woman: [smiles and gives me a confused look]
me: chicken?
woman: [said something that sounded like "ocra"]
me: fish?
woman: [shakes head and says something to her husband who came out]
me: [to the man] chicken?
man: [says the "ocra" sounding word]
me: fish?
man: ok, fish

i decided to pass on the mystery dish and instead settled for the pulled pork and sweet potato noodles. its just too good to pass up.

on a random note here are some mini-vids from the new years eve show last year at sea view resort in thailand. enjoy!
watch me! thai dancers
watch me! more dancers
dance contest [vickie and i got selected for a newspaper, sand dance contest]
watch me! sword fighting

be well…

1 comment:

Pevil said...

LOVE the dance contest video. Hee hee!