Saturday, December 11, 2004

a spotless home is a happy home

today just seemed to have escaped me. i'm in the middle of month 3. the time was homesickens stricks the hardest. i was in a funk all day for no apparent reason. i spent the morning watching my favorite korean soap opera "love's pinwheel". managed to throw a load of laundry in and then found myself in bed again. this time watching "braveheart". what in the hell was i thinking. thankfully my laundry ended and i forced myself to get up and turn off the awlful movie. i was only like 40 minutes into it. mel gibson sucks. my question is what was up with the mullet-esque hair styles. especially when he was younger. he had two rat tails on either side of his head and was wearing a burlap sack. i've seen better costumes at a high school play. i'm just glad i didn't watch the whole thing. the other night i watched the unaired pilot of "buffy the vampire slayer". it was pretty interesting. they had a completely different willow. this one was fat and couldn't act. its a good thing they booted that actress. it was definitely a trip seeing some of the things they changed from the pilot to the actual series. i definitely recommend any buffy fans to find this pilot and watch it. after breaking away from the bad mel gibson movie i threw myself into cleaning my apartment. i must say its amazing how messy one person can be. i guess it would help if i kept up on the cleanning but i don't. it looked like a small tornado came whirling through my pad. nevertheless after a couple hours of cleaning it is not spotless. lets see how long i can keep it this way. i give it one day. i really do hate cleanning. i should look into getting a maid. wouldn't that be something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know about you, but i find half-naked dirty european men in burlap w/ awful hair styles to be quite a turn-on. the thought of bringing him home to my clean apartment, throwing him in my glistening spotless tub and scrubbing him down just gets me going. Mr Bubble or Mr Clean aint got nothing on that!!

d-usty

Pevil said...

Get yourself a little cleaning lady...maybe she can tell you what the man on the yellow speaker was saying to you! A fat Willow would have sucked!