Friday, December 17, 2004

the annoying one…

of course it was too good to be true. after weeks of a nonannoying master the annoying one has returned. the master was in rare form tonight. from the minute he walked in it was nonstop ragging. first he went on and on about how there were no girls in class tonight and he didn't feel like teacher because he was tired and the people next door were too noisey. then he moved on to me. you know that feeling of when you are trying to sleep and you keep getting woken up by a mosquito. thats what it felt like again tonight. its like you try to concentrate on what you're doing but you has the bug buzzing in your eye non-stop. the master went on and on about heather liking me. it like he's never known a guy and girl to be just friends. he kept asking me over and over why heather likes me. according to the master i'm "soft" and "a sissy man" to which i made no comment. i realized its best to ignore him otherwise he's going to completely piss me off. its getting harder though. at one point i felt like leaving class because he just wouldn't shut up. there is nothing more annoying then when you are trying to exercise and he's complaining about women. finally i told him its probably because he tries to hard. of course this didn't shut him up. finally scrappy showed up for class and the masters attention was focused on him. i swear i actually want to kill this man. he's driving me crazy. as if the master isn't bad enough than i have on of the brown belts constanstly giving me pointers. it wouldn't bug me so much but it reminds me of my childhood when we had the one older kid you kept telling us younger kids what to do. i tried my best to block every thing. it was tough. this was the longest hour and a half of my life. thank god christmas break is coming. it'll be nice to get over from everything for awhile. i'm starting to realize that i have a hard time listening to people other than the instructor give me feedback. the only good thing is that know that i realize this maybe i can work on it. after class i was walking home with scrappy and he asked me if the master said something about scrappy not liking me. i told him no. and that i could really care less. i guess heather told him the master was insinuating that he didn't like me. can anyone say high school much. i'm there to learn one thing and one thing only tae kwon do. i don't really care about making friends, or listening to who's getting laid and who's not. i don't want to know about any of their sex lives or lack of. is it too much to ask. i think not. the master is so obsessed with meeting a woman and getting laid that its affecting his mental being. i want to shake him and say "get a life you freakin troll". is that mean. it felt good getting all that out. i'm starting to feel much more relaxed. i'm also having a cocktail which probably helps too. anyway thats my rant for this evening. i had something else in mind to write about before class but i'll save that for another day. tomorrow horace and i have to meet jk, his father -in-law, and his brother-in-law for lunch. they're taking us to a dog meat restuarant. i can only hope that there's something else on the menu because i really don't feel like eating dog meat. i'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Pevil said...

Try the chiuaua, it's like buffalo wings. Master Shin can screw off!