Sunday, December 05, 2004

new day rising…

the heaviness that once comsumed my body has finally seemed to have left. all that remains is a bit of a sore throat. its a good thing i brought some meds with me. that plus the ginger honey tea i've been drinking like crazy. at carrefour i bought some ricola, which oddly enough they keep in the candy isle. go figure. i felt a little adventurous today and decided to make some homemade chicken soup with rice cakes. it was actually quite tastey if i do say so myself. its amazing what one can do with only a pot. now i have lunch for tomorrow. most of the end was spent finishing up with my christmas stuff that has been littering my floor for weeks. my apartment is actually starting to look normal again. i did a lot of tv watching this weekend. i'm halfway through season two of buffy, caught two episodes of "love's pinwheel", charlie's angels the movie, and the korean music video awards. i must say watching the kmv's was quite satisfing even if i could understand a word. i did manage to catch my favorite korean pop band perform their hit "tri-angle" with boa and my favorite korean rock band the trax. so good. if only my describing it could do it justice but it can't so i won't. everyone on the show was quite fashionable. my favorite by far was the korean guy with dreds. so now here i sit and type on sunday night. no 60 minutes to warn me of my approaching bedtime and the dawning of school. remember those days. i used to cringe when i heard the 60 minutes theme. its funny how some things just stay with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

i still love that sound (sigh)

d-lightful

Pevil said...

It was on right before the Jeffersons, Alice, and One Day at a Time! Oh the Sunday night blues.