Thursday, March 30, 2006

all we are is dust in the wind…

deery-lou.
well here it is friday morning, korea time. this week has definitely flown by. but they again they all seem these days. not much has happened this week hence the lack of posts. i seem to have been in this sleepy state all week. going to bed uber late. waking up even later. after months of having skype on my computer i finally used it last weekend. LOVE IT!! i got to chat with two of my peeps. one in washington, dc and the other in england. and it was all for free. got ot love that. to all my peeps out there. if you haven't downloaded skype yet do it. then send me an email and i'll give you my user name. it would be great to chat with some of you. now if i could only get my parents to download. but that would actually mean that they have to unpack and set up the computer. since they moved the computer has been sitting in a box. once again its that time of year: yellow dust. yes the yellow dust of china is blowing into korea at full force. outside cars are covered in its yellow mist. the people have busted out their masks to make their way down the street. i keep thinking i'm going to buy a mask but then i never do. i think i'd feel like a dork in a mask. the last couple of days have been extremely windy. it felt like winter decided to return. however, today it feels a bit warmer. lets keep our fingers crossed. i'm ready for spring. and a spring fling! tkd is going good. i feel like i'm making progress on my kicking. my sahbanim said that i have improved a lot since going to kukiwon. perhaps the black belt has brought with it a sense of confidence. meanwhile back at ils, i lost my kiddy class. that made me kind of sad cuz i liked those kids. now i picked up some new girl in a solo class and a class that use to be horace's. the new chelsea is way smart. i think it'll be a good class. the other class has two students that i taught before: jeff and isabella. its nice to have them back in my class again. there's a boy named peter in the class who likes to feel the hair on my arms and hop around like a frog. he is so cute. then there's james who is rockin a way cool mullet. i will definitely get a picture of that. the rest of the class includes michelle [sara's sister who was in my kiddy class], julie, and jenny. the boys in this class are going to be trouble. i can feel it already.

be well…

2 comments:

Kate said...

I downloaded Skype, now all i need is a headset & we'll be rockin'! woo hoo!

Pevil said...

I have the headset and now have to download skype!