Tuesday, March 21, 2006

bali pez


deery-lou.
my trip to bali seemed like ages ago. in truth it has only been 3 months. time sure is flying. anyway while i was in bali i took some pez snapshots. which is what i usually do when i go on vacation. the pez snapshots all started when misty and i took our pez to hawaii. from then on anytime i go on vacation my green insect pez comes with me. so far he has seen hawaii, traveled down route 66, spent some time in thailand, and now bali. i forgot about the bali photos until this weekend. its a good thing i did some organizing.

bali pez pics

be well…

3 comments:

Pevil said...

TRENDY toilet paper, excellent!

Misty L said...

HAHAHAHAHA. The pez pictures are funny every time. My pink insect pez misses you.

Unknown said...

Is it wrong that I envy your Pez?