Monday, March 06, 2006

pudding & more

deery-lou.
I LOVE PUDDING!!! both my mom and sister had sent me some boxed pudding. i'm going through it like water. just now i finished off the oreo cookie pudding. there was probably half of it left in the bowl. i even went as far as to run my finger inside the bowl so as to not waste any pudding. how sad is that? its ashame the koreans haven't embraced pudding. i must have more pudding…

now that that little rant is out of my system its time to move on. another weekend has flown by. on friday night horace and i sat in my apartment drinking and chatting. i asked horace to stop by cuz i wanted to see if he could help me with my computer. every since i added a whole bunch of new music itunes is not happy. if i have itunes, firefox, mail, etc all opened at once itunes eventually starts cutting in and out and freezes my computer. whats up with that, yo? we never really did solve the problem. it might be that i need more memory. all i do know is that i drank a lot of nasty k-wine that night. saturday was spent doing absolutely nothing. actually i watched a lot of tv. can i just say that oth was so freakin good. i love that show. the only thing that would have made watching it better was if misty was sitting next to me. sigh… i spent most of sunday cleaning my tiny apartment and removing songs from itunes. it amazes me how fast my apartment gets dirty. i feel like i have to clean every other day or something. around 4:15 i headed into seoul. i was meeting horace at 5:50 in itaewon. sal, a friend of horace's, had organized a gather at queens bar to listen to the complimation cd that he and horace had made. this was the second one that sal had made. anyway i met horace and we had some coffee [actually i had a frozen french vanilla drink] then made our way to queens. inside the bar there were some falafels and hummus to snack on. i forgot how good that stuff tasted. its been so long. in the short time we were there i managed to get slightly trashed off of 4 cocktails. um, hi light weight. it was a pretty good crowd. i met a few people but really couldn't tell you their names. at around 9 or maybe early [i have no clue] a group of us headed over to gecos to eat. i had a very pricey and dry pastrami sandwich. i vaguely remember eating it. i do remember thinking i wasn't going to make it through dinner. after i ate i felt completely fine. it was as if i had been reborn. by 10:30 ho and i caught the subway back to ansan. due to my not really paying attention we boarded the wrong train. we figured this out 5 stops later. we arrived back in foggy ansan around midnight. i came in and immediately crashed. i still feel like i haven't caught up on sleep. taekwondo was hard tonight. while waiting for one student to finish doing his pushups the sahbanim busted me with my eyes closed. oops. he made the sleepy notion toward me. as my kwanjanim about my black belt. didn't really get a straight answer. he did say that if you don't pass the people at kukkiwon call and if you do pass they don't call. he said that they didn't call today. then he went on to say something about a license and that takes two months but black belt should be here in a few days. i felt like saying "huh". i'm still not sure if that means i passed or not? i guess i'll just have to wait for the belt to show up. backtracking a little. while i was stretching i noticed my kwanjanim and some woman talking outside. the woman had her hand over her mouth as if she was laughing. then the door opens and its my friend bill who says "hi" and then leaves. so now i think that the woman was his mother. mfb went out of his way to say hello to me. he's great. ok. i feel the rambling coming on so i'm calling it quits and heading off to bed.

be well…

2 comments:

Pevil said...

Sounds like an exciting weekend. You think 4 drinks makes you a lightweight, try 2! I am a wuss now but a cheap date all the same!

Misty L said...

sad...I wish I were there to watch oth with you TOO! Bad tv just isn't the same with my E. sad. But yay for pudding!!