Sunday, April 02, 2006

a weekend of nothingness

deery-lou.
it rained all day saturday which prompted me to not go into seoul and to stay home. i napped, watched tv, and did some more napping. hehe! my life has become one giant routine. does this mean the mysteriousness of a new country has worn off? i hope not. i like to think of it as the last affects of a lingering winter. i have plenty of things to keep me busy these days. hopefully with the coming of spring my motivation will return as well. anyway…to continue with my oh so boring weekend. today i actually managed to finish scrapebook #2. please people hold the applause and the cheers. hehe. this is what happens when one spends the weekend inside. you start having conversations with people that aren't there. so now its on to scrapebook #3 since i still have loads of pictures and crap to put somewhere. its amazing all the little crap one saves but i'm sure in a few years i'll look at these books and be happy that i have them. thats my story for today and i'm sticking to it.

be well…

2 comments:

Pevil said...

I am going to call you scrappy after all this book business of yours!

Kate said...

sitting in and scrapbooking is not a waste of time in my book. (hee) i can't wait to see these books.