Tuesday, April 25, 2006

…and the song remains the same


deery-lou.
i know i've probably said this a millions times but, my friends rock. i truly appreciate all the comments and e-mails i got in response to my last blog. i definitely needed the encouraging words. plus it helped to know you were there even though i'm on the side of the universe for now. with that said, when i woke up on monday all seemed to be back to normal. my gloomy, i hate everything attitude seemed to disappear like the ice cream in my freezer. my life was back to normal. smiling as i walked down the street, craving korean food, and simply enjoying the spring weather. i think it helped to be able to write it all down. my own therapy. well that and hours and hours of johnny cash. it seems that i can't get enough of the man in black these days. my father use to listen to johnny cash a lot when i was a youngster. but it was only until recently that i actually listened to his music. i think seeing the film helped. and perhaps i never really paid much attention to his music before becasue i associated it with my father. don't get me wrong, i have a good relationship with my father. i most likely assumed that i wouldn't like it. well, i was wrong. thats what i love about life. the ability to discover to new old things. so now that all is fine in my universe its time for me to get working on my photos for the exhibit. i haven't done anything yet.

be fresh, be well…

p.s. thanks adawg. told you i was gonna borrow it. smooches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(stalking your blog)
YAY Ethan.....so glad your on top again. I find blogs a great form of Catharsis. Being alone and listening to Johnny Cash (me, I listen to Lou Reed) is ok as long as you balance it with a bit of bubble pop~~its all good.
Cant wait to see you Saturday...will be funtabulous.