Wednesday, April 05, 2006

my friend

deery-lou.
it seems like the topic of friendship is on everyone's mind. at least in their journals. here is what jordan had to say on the subject. [i will copy it exactly as it's written].

my friend
today my firend ja-min was cover and sick and today i have no firend. Ja-min is jentle very much. Jamin belt is red black belt. Jamin is my best firend. Jamin is Littele beat fat and He don't like Ta-Konw-Do. He like compewter game and I love [heart]~Jamin.

to all my friends out there i miss you guys.

be well...

3 comments:

Pevil said...

I miss you too Ethan! Am talking with Meghan today about the Korea trip. Hope we can work something out! Oh, Robyn broke her leg by the way. You may want to drop her a line! MISS YOU!

Kate said...

Miss you too, E! Much hugs and kisses. xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox

Bonnie Conquest said...

Ohh this is so cute!
Love it! LARFFFING!