Wednesday, January 05, 2005

much ado about tkd

it took all my effort to force myself to tae kwon do. its been so nice doing absolutely nothing for a week. the thought of having to practice kicking, punching, and remembering force does not seem like fun. i am quite pleased with myself for the old me would have dropped this like a hot towel served on international flights. have you ever noticed that sometimes they microwave these towels so much you can hardly hold them. that happened to me twice this past vacation. back to what i was saying. which was what? oh yeah, tkd, i'm really glad i'm sticking with it and tonight i decided to keep with it for my duration in korea. there was a new girl in class tonight. i think i heard her say she was scottish so for now on she'll be known as the scot-girl. class was good. the master commented on how he was glad to see me back safe. that was nice of him. he was actually in a very mellow mood tonight. most likely due to the cold he has. even with a whole week off the top of my left foot hurts. i really think i might have broken something in there. anytime i have to put pressure on it or kick it hurt. i should probably have it looked at but there really isn't much that can be done for broken toes or feet. i'll probably tough it out for now. i keep thinking about my vacation and how i'd like to check bangkok out. we really didn't have much time there at all, 8 hours in total. and that was spent marathon shopping which for me turned out fruitless since i lost all my stuff but i already bitched about that. taking our taxi from teh main drag i saw all these temples and stuff. i'm sure exploring the city would be very cool. i'll have to wait til next time. i keep getting sidetracked. thats how my mind has been working lately. wondering from one random thought to another. at the end of class the master announced that ksb wanted to take everyone snowboarding. now it looks like i'm locked into going on jan. 22 with my tae kwon do class on this trip. and to make it worse they want it to be overnighter. lucky me. maybe i can come up with a good excuse. i'll start working on one. tomorrow there are suppose to be snow showers. so far everytime they predicted snow it never happened. i guess i'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you can construct a cast for your left foot!!!! that's a good way out?!?!?...or yoiu can just go, snowboarding is pretty rad, little snowbunny

d-rift

Pevil said...

You will like snowboarding. And maybe Scot-girl will be fun. Bangkok is ok but really you didn't miss much other than tranny hookers and shopping.