Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"cew"

it's almost nov. 4th here and still no president has been named. i though for sure by the time i returned from tae kwon do it would be over. at least its not florida holding things up this time. i'd have to disown it if it was. it's such as close race and that has me scared. i'm not really sure what four more years with gwb would be like and to be quite honest i really don't want to know. hopefully by morning it'll all be over.

so ever since horace quite tkd, i've been thinking about doing the same. part of me likes it but there's the other part that is so tired after class that all i want to do is sit. sometimes i think i'm so freakin lazy. have i always been like this. unfortunately i think i have. i'm just noticing it more here. i find it so hard to motivate myself to do things. and it's not because i'm in korea either. i was like this in sf. i was a little better at hiding it though. it's a weird feeling to know that you are acting in a certain mannor and no matter what you do it's hard to break it. that's why i'm not going to allow myself to quite tkd. this discipline 3 days a week will be good for me. i feel like i need some sort of jump start and perhaps this is the answer. i keep feeling that i have this great opportunity in front of me to do and learn new things but yet i'm reverted to old habits. i know they say old habits die hard but hopefully we a little patience and determinination i can change all that. is this making sense. i'm not even sure. sometimes i feel like i'm rambling on and on. my thoughts don't come as simple clear statements. instead i have all these random tidbits floating around saying write about me, write about me. all i can do is my best so i at times it seems like i'm jumpming from one topicd to another. i am. let's call it "crazy ethan writing" or "cew" for short.

school was good today. i felt really good about all my classes. later in the evening i had to give a speaking test to a new student. i was quite surprised because she understood about 95% of what i was asking her. a lot better than my orange b class on a good day. she told me her favorite american actor was leonardo dicarpiro, favorite female actor nicole kidman. brittany spears and madonna are two musicians she likes. she doesn't read but likes to play games with her friends. and she had kimchee stew for dinner. i had fun talking with her. this morning i went to the bakery and got some kind of bread, onion, ham, and egg thing. it was quite tastey. i also got some pumpkin pastry thing which i just got done eating. D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. it kind of like a strudel of sorts. i love that bakery. the lady is also so nice. she gave me two pieces of pumpkin carmel candy too. love here.

tkd class was good, too.i always feel so energized after it. the only bad thing about that is that i stay up way to late. there was a new guy today. well actually he wasn't new because he started while i was on hiatus. he seems pretty cool. actually everyone in the class is super cool. i'm starting to not worry about making an ass of myself. although i do think i look quite ridiculous in the outfit. almost like a ghost with hair. my leg is feeling better every day which is qreat. i can't believe tomorrow is thursday. the days are actually going by much faster now. yeah.

pleasent dreams everyone. until next time…

No comments: