Friday, November 26, 2004

and so winter begins…

this morning i awoke to the sound of rain. i opened up my window and a gust of cold air came rushing in. yes, winter is on its way to korea. today was a typical day at school. lisa cried because she lost in a game we played and told sammy she hates me. the other day she drew of picture of me and jenny. jenny had a sword and cut my head off. sara continues to not do any of her homework and everytime i ask her a question she stares at me. dave and eric continue to misbehave so today i made them put their heads down on the table for a majority of the class. don't you just love children some time.

around mid-afternoon the wind had picked up and it started to sleet. however, it didn't last long. it sure was pretty to watch it fall over the fields while it lasted. we just might see snow some time next week.

in tae kwon do it was only jenny and i. i learned my second form. we also practiced some kicking. unfortunately i was having an off day. didn't really feel it for some reason. i guess that will happen. i'm not really too concerned. however, i do have the second form down. with a little practice this weekend who knows maybe i'll be a green belt before christmas.

tonight i'm going to spend my evening watching bad tv that i downloaded. let the good times role.

No comments: