Tuesday, September 04, 2007

where is my mind?

deery-lou.
the plane has landed and i'm back in sf. the land of the morning calm is now nothing more than a distant dream. a pleasant one at that. besides being extremely tired, due to my fucked up sleeping patterns, the adjustment has been quite smooth. i'm staying with misty who happens to live in the inner richmond, which i like to call the home of my peeps. there's a strong asian pressence in the neighborhood which makes me extremely happy. i've already found my new coffee spot that serves vietnamese coffee. most of the customers are vietnamese, too. sweet! this is where i have decided to settle down. now all i have to do is find an apartment. wish me luck. i have managed to purchase a cell phone. the first step in establishing myself once again. its a samsung phone. i wanted to have a piece of korea with me at all times. hehe. and how happy am i that i can actually use this phone. unlike my phone in korea which had no english. little by little its starting to feel like i'm actually living here and not just visiting. for some strange reason i'm still in the visiting mode. can't quite seem to shake the feeling. i'm sure it will take a good week before i realize i'm not going back. spent the last couple of days bascially doing nothing and it feels good. saw stardust on monday and i must say i was pleasantly surprised by it. i love going into a movie and not knowing much about it. not sure what's in store for the future but whatever it is i'll be ready.

stay gold & be well…

p.s. i realize that i need to change the title of my blog. send me your ideas for i'm at a bit of a loss.

3 comments:

Pevil said...

Let's see...names for the blog: HOMO SWEET HOMO (like home sweet home but different), Hot Child in the City, Return of the Dragon or Dragonlady, or my favorite, Night Train, since your sleep is all messed up. See you Friday!

Kate said...

The Organ Lady Journals

dac said...

Confessions of a Clement Street Tranny