Friday, August 31, 2007

60 percenta zen



deery-lou.
so this is my last post from korea. in a few hours i'll be heading to the airport on my way home. saying goodbye to the kids was much more emotional than i thought. it was hard to say goodbye to davis. he just stared at me. his eyes were all teary. i thought i was going to cry. sally did cry. she hung onto me for quite some time. i gave her my paper bag house which seemed to make her a little happier. i told her to think of me inside. i got cards and gifts from the kids. it was all very sweet. my last day was quite easy. we had a birthday party for paul. afterwards we took the children to the sunflower field. they had a great time running around. went out with all the teachers for dinner and drinks. it was a nice way to end my time here. the next time i post will be from san francisco.

photos from the birthday party here



stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sweet. safe travels e...

Pevil said...

Priceless.