Wednesday, August 30, 2006

where i end and you begin [the sky is falling in]

deery-lou.
its been almost a month since i've settled into my new pad. there's a few things i realized:

1. i need to add more art to my bare walls
2. photos must be taken to show friends
3. i love airconditioning
4. seeing the park from my balcony makes me happy
5. having a pad that feels like home is a nice feeling

so it looks like this weekend i'll attempt to finish #1 and #2. as of today i'm officially starting year 3 here in korea. i can't believe 2 years have passed already. at times it feels like i just got here. perhaps thats because on a daily basis there are new things to experience. gotta love that. i went and got my haircut today. it funny that the best haircuts i've gotten have been here. especially since the guy who cuts my hair speaks no english. go figure.

be well and stay cool…

1 comment:

Bonnie Conquest said...

you are soooo ahead of yourself.
next weekend it'll be a month.
i'm so glad you feel settled in though. that is a great feeling.