Thursday, August 24, 2006

soundtrack of my life

deery-lou.
so here i sit at school way earlier than i need to be. completely bored!!! i was suppose to have taekwondo this morning but my master is m.i.a. i couldn't work on my computer at home cuz the batteried died and my ac adapter was at school. by the time i finished two mangas it was only 10:30 am. so i decided i came here. ordered some brunch and checked my emails. now its 12:40pm. my class doesn't start to 2pm. i think i need a nap. tonight my school is going off on a mini-retreat. i'm not quite sure where cuz they never tell us those things. all i do know is that we will be back saturday evening.

on myspace there was a "soundtrack" survey posted by chen. since i had sooo much spare time i decided to fill it out. normally what i do on myspace stays on myspace but today i felt like sharing it to those of you who don't use myspace. i know. you're probably thinking, "aren't we lucky". feel free to completely skip this post. it won't hurt my feelings. honestly i won't even know. anyway, on with the bulletin:

if you're life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
so, here's how it works:
1. opemyour itunes, ipod, etc.
2. place it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. for every question type the song that's playing.
5. for every new question advance to the next song. [no cheating. you must write down the song the is next. don't skip it even if you don't like it]
you are now ready to begin. enjoy!

jethan's sountrack
opening credits:
driving death valley ~ mark lanegan band

waking up:
paint the silence ~ south

falling in love:
my enemy ~ the otherside

fight song:
cowbell ~ tapes 'n tapes

breaking up:
steve & edie ~ dramarama

make-up:
wastin' my time ~ eagles of death metal

life's okay:
the hand that feeds ~ nine inch nails

mental breakdown:
princess of the queens (the lost generation) ~ my life with the thrill kill kult

driving:
good is me ~ stereolab

flashback:
no sense ~ cat power

happy dance:
like a soldier ~ johnny cash

regretting:
let the cool goddess rust away ~ clap your heads say yeah

final battle:
doors of your heart ~ english beat

death scene:
oh my golly ~ frank black

make-out scene:
insincere because i ~ the dandy warhols

ending credits:
names ~ cat power

for those of you interested in receiving a copy of my soundtrack [yes, i mean an actual cd with the songs] let me know.

be well...

2 comments:

Prattlepants said...

ok, i love to hate those surveys but i do them anyway because really im a total sucker for the banal. i wont bore you with my list because it was mostly non-sensical, but i will share my faves with you...

falling in love:
Old Whore's Diet ~ Rufus Wainwright

fight song:
Love Hangover ~ Diana Ross

life's okay:
Mayor Of Simpleton ~ XTC

ending credits:
Long Way South ~ Goldfrapp

he he he.

KorJen said...

Where is my soundtrack!!! I love life tunes.. I'll be drunk till next week.