Thursday, August 24, 2006

orange crush

deery-lou.
i got a crush. she's in ben's class. ben told me she was asking questions about me. last night when i left school she was with her friends waiting for the elevator. i took the stairs as i normally do. as i was descending i could hear the thumping of shoes coming down behind me at a quick pace. this was followed by the sound of giggling girls. i didn't need to turn around. i knew who it was. outside i gradually did a turnback and sure enough it was her. they were picking up their pace. eventually they caught up to me just as i was turning around. she looked at me and smiled. then she said "hello" and ran to the bus. girls are funny that way.

be well…

2 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

and how old is she?

j. ethan duran said...

mulaho. somewhere in her teens.