Sunday, September 03, 2006

mama cita

deer-lou.
here it is in all its glory—my apartment, my home!

my apartment building

magnet/postcard door

sink & stove

fridge

view from kitchen

here's where i do all my living/sleeping

main wall

my first bookshelf in korea

supergirl flies above my bed to protect me from evil

the pez guard my clothes

the bathroom

the shower, yes its between toilet and sink

looking into the kitchen

the washer

the block view from balcony

the marvelous park

be well…

7 comments:

KorJen said...

Oh, the pad looks slammin... cant wait to come down there and have a chill out in the cool park... Lets go on a quest for tater tots and cheap draft!!

Prattlepants said...

i have a question: how do you keep your toilet paper dry while showering in the middle of the loo?

dac said...

i have a question: is that a bottle of rolling rock on your toilet?

j. ethan duran said...

jen: your welcome to visit anytime. beer and tots it is. there is a place where you get three sides for 11,000 won.

prattle: keep tp dry is ancient korean secret…

dac:i've found that rr keeps the hair fresh and alive and its great to take a swig every once in awhile, too.

Pevil said...

I like it. I really do! Very homey.

Misty L said...

Wow! This place is so cute and seems to have more character than your old one. Nice job on decorating - looks like home!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweets
Looks sooooo comfy and homey......Im envious....I must visit~!!!!(is me miss chen)