Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SHOT!

deery-lou.
annyong! not much to report. my week has been pretty mundane. the weather is getting hotter and hotter. its time to find me a swimming pool or something. there's now a site for SHOT!, the exhibition i'm going to be a part of in july. if you have some time take a gander. i'm pretty much set for it. finished all my frames last week. now all i have to do is attach the photo hangers that miss kate sent. thanks, hun. that really saves me from having to use double-sided tape. hehe! hope everyone out in the cyber world is doing good.

stay cool and be well…

3 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

hey and then the rains came tonight... can we do a drink tomorrow - friday?

Kate said...

yay ethan!

Misty L said...

hahaha - every time I read annyong on your evite I read it as "Annoying..come drink with me!". That makes me laugh. Every time.