Tuesday, June 20, 2006

happy tuesday

deery-lou.
happy tuesday. i love tuesdays and thursdays. they are basically my easy days at school. right now i'm on yet another 40 min break. although all i can think about it food. not really sure why i'm so hungry. i did eat early. i've been snacking on giant jelly beans from misty and oreos that christine just gave me. however its not enough. i want to eat, eat, eat...

had a pretty decent tkd class last night. i think i'm finally beginning to figure out goya poomse. kwanjangnim gave me homework which entails me practicing my side kick. he told christine that he likes working one on one with me. i wonder if this means there's more of it to come. all last week sahbumnim was awol. i don't think he's coming back. where do all the sahbumnims disappear too? i've been there a year and have had 4 of them. a new one is starting this week. well, he's actually not new cuz he was the first sahbumnim i had at this school. he's returning. i think he was scared of me. or at least scared to speak english to me. hopefully it'll all go well. from what i remember he had that chic-geek look about him. hmmm.....

moving on to things of the past. saturday night was spent being out til 5am. not sure how i'm doing it but i am. we went to a cd release party for the waking party at club ff. they had a bunch of bands playing including the mustangs. my problem was that i just wasn't into it that night. not even for the mustangs who i absolutely love. i spent most of the evening outside chatting with olivia and betsy. however, after all the bands had finished and the dance tunes came on i perked up a bit. maybe all the drinks i had had something to do with my perkiness. who knows? so the rest of the evening was spent dancing til dawn.

sunday was spent on chen's rooftop chillin. i finally made my way home around 8pm. but before i did i stopped off at my favorite anime shop to get me a "debt free" present. he he! it must have been my lucky day cuz i bought two toys. the kind that you're not sure which one you are getting cuz the box is sealed and it could be one of six characters. anyway it just so happened that i got both of the ones i wanted. imagine that! me so happy. i also found the mustangs cd this weekend. another score for me. a majority of the songs on the cd are all new. at first listen i was a little bummed since there are two songs i was hoping would be on the cd. i got over it though cuz the cd rocks! must stop eating oreos and jelly beans…

be well...

3 comments:

dac said...

i've been eating all day too! it's realy weird. bow of cherrios, slice of cold pizza, half a pack of graham crackers and a huge glass of milk. a tuna sandwich, 2 pieces of baklava, a giant peanutbutter and chocolate cookie, a bananna, a burrito, and a protien drink.

d-vouer

Bonnie Conquest said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie Conquest said...

the mustangs... swoon...