Monday, June 05, 2006

grease is the word...

deery-lou.
thanks to hez, i too, decided to chart my morale. the only problem is that i keep forgetting to do it and now its becoming a chore. sigh…


my chart

the other day while playing the wonder woman theme song for hanna and chelsea, hanna asked me if i knew grease. i gave her the look, said yes, and started to sing. that's when chelsea said to hannah, "he likes to sing sometimes." hannan tells me that she was in her school play of grease. i asked if she was rizzo or sandy but she wasn't. she was frenchie. i'm gonna like this girl. although i do find it odd for an elementary school to be putting on a play of grease. go figure.

be well…

p.s. i'm on holiday today. i love korea!!

1 comment:

Pevil said...

You alcohol intake is drastically low, see how it's redlining? Get to the bar NOW! Or should I say STAT! Grease is the word.