Friday, June 16, 2006

celebration time!!

deery-lou.
a quick post before i make my way for what will probably be another saturday all-nighter. will be heading into seoul around 5pm to catch up with some peeps to see the mustangs. yes, i know. but when you like something you go out and support. right. however, this isn't my reason for blogging right now. todays post is indeed one to celebrate. just a few minutes ago i made my final payment on my credit cards. YEAH!!!! [picture me jumping up and down smiling]. i am now officially credit card debt free. who would have ever thought this day would come. i know i certainly didn't. its such a great feeling to have rid myself of that monkey on my back. this further supports that my coming here was the best thing i could have ever done. now lets just hope i don't fall back into that cc trap when i return home. and i don't think i will. i've learned alot while being here and one of these is that i can live without having to charge everything. sure i will use my cc for purchasing airline tickets, etc. but i won't let it get out of control like i did before. so tonight i will celebrate. celebrate being free.

be free. be real…

3 comments:

Pevil said...

Congratulations Ethan! This is great news! Let's celebrate when you get here (with cash of course!). YAY!

Kate said...

Oh Ethan, this is AWESOME! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

super happy congratulations from me.....those free drink tickets I gave you were my gift....free drinks to celebrate being debt free~!!!!