Sunday, September 16, 2012

patriarch on a vespa

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Cleaning. Cleaning. Cleaning. That is how I spent my Saturday. I also made ribs in the crock pot which turned out absolutely delicious. Weekend cooking has become my new thing and I like it. :) Today I went to Target to grab a few things and when I returned home I hung up some more artwork. Slowly, my loft is coming together. I spent the later part of my afternoon watching Paradise Lost 3, the final installment to The West Memphis 3 trilogy. If that's what you want to call it. I remember watching the first one but don't think I ever watched the second. I thought the documentary was well done. It definitely makes you think twice about the case. All righty, I think that just about does it. It's going to be a short post this weekend. I hope every one has a fabulous week. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

No comments: