Monday, September 24, 2012

i walk the line

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I'm so happy! I've found a Korean market where I can now get homemade kimchi and other good stuff. Granted—it's not within walking distant but at least there's one to go to. We stopped there the other day on my way home from my sister's. I walked out with two giant jars of kimchi (one radish & one mixed), cucumber soap, some spicy pre-made chicken, citron tea, & noodles. Little does my sister know but she'll probably have to stop there every time she's taking me home.

It was my sister's anniversary on Friday so being the good brother that I am I watched the little ones on Saturday so that my sis & her hubby could spend the afternoon together and go out to eat. Before the dreaded rain storm hit, I took the little ones to Party City to look for Halloween costumes. Party City was pretty much a bust. We only ended up getting a few things there. We made a few other stops before going home but they were a bust too. One thing I did realize is that shopping with 3 little ones is not so much fun.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: