Sunday, September 30, 2012

i've tried to reach you

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Did a bit of exploring around the Design District on my way back from the bank the other day. There's a lot of interesting shops which I can't wait to check out next time. Plus a Jonathan Adler store is opening on Oct 5. It was pretty dead for a Saturday morning which was kind of surprising. It was kind of hard to figure out if some stores were coming or going. I guess I'll find out once I go back.

During my walk from the bank to Target, I noticed a lot of interesting restaurants. I made sure to take pictures of their signs so I wouldn't forget. The one thing I love about Miami is finding all these spots in places one would never think to look. That's one of the main reasons why I like to walk around even though the heat kills me. It finding those obscure places.

This weekend I managed to put together the TV stand I bought last weekend. Yay! Now I just need to get a TV and I'll be all set. I got up early this morning and headed to Publix to get ingredients to make Chicken Adobo in the slow cooker. While I was there I stopped by their bakery and picked up some ham croquettes which were so good. A part of me wished I didn't do that because now I'll be stopping at the bakery every time I'm there.

There's a new addition to my apartment—a new piece of art! I'm sure many of you thought I was going to say I got a cat or fish but you're wrong. Although I am thinking about getting a kitty in November after the holidays. MEOW! Anyway...so I got a new piece of art and it already made its way to my wall.  For those of you who care, I present my new piece of art:


just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, i want this diorama in my house. right now.

~ppants