Sunday, March 08, 2009

union of the snake

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

well, the weekend is officially over and what do i have to show for it—a pancake coma. yes, you heard me right, pancake coma. misty had us over for a pancake brunch on saturday. i'm not sure what she put in that batter but by the time i got home all i could do was lay in bed watching tv. not a total waste because i do love my tv time but i felt like i accomplished nothing i wanted to do. there's always next weekend, i guess. i will say this, the pancakes were damn tasty. plus there was bacon. perhaps i was actually suffering from a bacon coma instead of a pancake one.

i got a present from one of my students on friday. it was her last day. i was quite surprised by the gift. she bought me a tie. how sweet is that. she told me that she had been studying my fashion sense over the past month so that she could pick out the right one. she did an awesome job. i'll definitely miss her positive energy that she brought to class. i wish her all the best.

after school on friday, i met up with misty for a lunch date. this is our new thing for fridays. we did some shopping afterwards and i bought myself a new pair of boots. now comes the hard part of breaking them in. why is fashion so hard. just where will i end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well…

No comments: