Sunday, March 22, 2009

i ran away

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i've been watching el gatos while misty & ted have been off enjoying music at sxsw. i must admit it's nice to be around animals. sometimes i miss having a pet. at least, there is always someone at home who will listen to your woes. i tried to spend as much quality time as i could with the girls. we watched tv, ate snacks, and chased a feather. what more could you want.

on saturday, i met up with my pal, shane, to have cake at sweet sensations. having cake is a wonderful thing. people should do it more often. i went for the orange cake which never lets me down. the princess cake tried to tempt me once again but i can't be fooled. it's not as delicious as it looks. i also got to speak with kate t. it's been ages since we last spoke and it was great to hear her voice. i miss my baltimore peeps. the rest of my weekend shall be spent doing chores. oh, the joy. just where will i end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Pevil said...

I think it's sweet inspirations. Sweet sensations is a whole other thing! :) Glad you got to spend time with the girls.

j. ethan duran said...

obviously, you can tell where my mind is.