Saturday, March 14, 2009

hurting each other

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

i'm so tired. tired of all life's little dramas. tired of any small actions that cause reactions. tired of the ugliness & nastiness that exudes from people. didn't we have enough of that in high school. there comes a point in time when enough is enough. life is too short for pettiness. there's far too much going on in my life to have to worry about such trivial things. so what prompted this rant? well my friends, sit back and let me tell you my tale.

last year, i went on a few dates with someone. the relationship never really took off. that was mostly due to bad timing. i wasn't quite in the right frame of mind to try to begin any relationship. i had a lot going on in my personal life. so basically it just kind of fizzled. over the course of the year, we still chatted every once in awhile but never got together again. i pretty much figured that it was a dead end so i stopped all communication.

last night i received a message from that person. i was quite surprised by it and a bit glad to have gotten it. it had been over 3 months since we last chatted. here's what they had to say:

shall remain nameless: boy have we created distance or what? :(

my response: i guess you could say that.

shall remain nameless: guess we could. later

me: not sure what else to say. perhaps we should work on the distance thing.

this last response from me prompted him to say the following. [caution, strong language alert]

shall remain nameless: I tried.....you are WAY too much work....you have so much to offer but you're always such a somber bitch..... I sadly say goodbye. I'm done trying. by kid

shall remain nameless: you suck dude...... i was trying to be nice, but you want to be a cunt.... so now you have it..... you suck dude..... why are you such a bitter queen? fuck off

my immediate reaction was to retaliate, but instead, i sent the following response.
me: wow. wasn't expecting that. i guess, if that's how you fell. thanks for the kind words.
[this message was never read by shall remain nameless. instead, another message was sent]

shall remain nameless: no no, we're done.... you have been nothing but a bitch to me. WAY CUNTY..... now you're getting it back.....you bring nothing to the table and act like a woman with PMDD.... I was trying to be nice.... get lost C**T. you make me ill

at this time i didn't realize that my previous message was never read so i sent another one in response to this last one.
me: dude, i haven't even spoken to you in months. not sure why after all this time you decide to send me a message and bitch me out. hopefully, you feel better about it. again, thanks for the kind words. [like the previous message i sent, this one was never read either; however, shall remain nameless sent another message]

shall remain nameless: please stop emailing me.... go work on your bitterness then get back to me.... ta ta dahling..... what a disappointment

by now i realized that the previous messages i sent had not been read so i decided not to respond. however, shall remain nameless felt that 2 more messages were in order.

shall remain nameless: have I created enough distance? I can create more.... ASS****ugly bitch

shall remain nameless: you made me sad today..... and your wit is not sarcastic, it's bitter and well.......sad. good luck to you. your loss

i'm not really sure why after all this time shall remain nameless felt the need to rip me a new one and say such things. my initial comment was not meant to be negative. i honestly just wasn't sure how to respond or what was expected of me. what bothers me the most is how i let it get to me. i guess that's normal though. no one really likes to hear such things said about them. the only thing i do know for sure is that i dodged a bullet with that one and got to see shall remain nameless's true colors. just where will i end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well…

4 comments:

dac said...

Based on that emotional roller coaster you published, that queen needs to lay of whatever it she's smoking and pull herself together. What a freak.
Good call on keeping your "distance". I'll knock that bitch out if she ever crosses my path. Watch out Ms. Misses, Big Daddy don't like you.

Scott said...

Shoot, shine that stuff Ethan.

Not even worth getting worked up over. There's nothing to gain by letting some whacko (and I mean that sincerely) get to you.

You know what will cheer you up? A good dose of Concord!! Ah, sweet suburban goodness.

Pevil said...

This is one strange cookie. You don't need to be messing with this one. So long and good luck! Let him have someone else be his punching bag. You are the best E and don't take second best.

Anonymous said...

I know you like nuts, but GEEZE! Is there no limit?! -shane