Tuesday, August 05, 2008

fixer

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

oh, the things one finds in their classroom. while cleaning up the other day, i discovered the results from the sentence game that one of the classes had played. it's too good to keep to myself so i thought i'd share it with you. not sure which class it's from. i'm assuming it was from the holiday groups. anyway, here you go. [i'm typing it exactly as it appears]

Yesterday, I went to the park and I saw a Butterfly and a lot of squirrels.
But while I was staring at them someone taught [not really sure about this word but it looked like a t] me.
and i was very happy
because I like nature
and everything about animals, but suddenly one of the butterfly bite me.
I was very sad because I like them, so I decided to kill them,
but before my mother said me: don't kill the butterfly because is really beautiful, and i was angry.
So now, I'm doing a secret plan to kill all of the butterfly.
You know, be careful, I'm very dangerous, I'm butterman!

stay gold & be well…

2 comments:

Scott said...

That is frickin' amazing prose. Better archive that one.

Butterman!

dac said...

this poem reads Summer time to me. love it.