Tuesday, January 09, 2007

i wanna be adored

deery-lou.
on monday night i took miss young to my fave new bar [si:m] for her birthday. the same three staffers were there. the place was pretty dead. the music still rocked and the drinks tasted mighty good for a monday night. it didn't take long for miss young to agree that bartender with the low, deep, sexy voice is quite the cutey. he was wearing combat boots. sigh…i could have sat there and stared all night. i've decided to make it my mission to befriend all three of them. project bar friends is on the way. wish me luck.

stay gold & be well…

3 comments:

dac said...

Bon Chance! remember: don't drink too much while befriending...not pretty

Bonnie Conquest said...

Wish I had have paid attention when he told me his name... We don't even have a nickname for him.

KorJen said...

oh... Yes that sounds like an excellent mission... I hope it all goes well, of course... If you need a wingman?!?