Sunday, January 14, 2007

have mercy on me

deery-lou.
i went to the war memorial museum and all i got were these pictures…










it wasn't for lack of trying. after i took the first photo my battery died. it was one of those days. the museum was pretty interesting. or perhaps it was just the company. i wasn't really paying much attention. still not functioning at 100% yet. bc and princess think i have a stomach parasite. i guess i need to make a trip to the doctors. after all its been over a week. i cut my hair. no more curls. here's to a new year and a new me.

stay gold & be well…

3 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

ETHAN!
No-one wants to see those boring photos! Show us the hair! The hair!

KorJen said...

haha... nice work BC!!....

Hey yes you have a parasite... and we need to shop for a new camera battery soon...

Misty L said...

I need a photo of the new hair....