Sunday, August 26, 2012

baby don't go

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

This pretty much sums up my weekend…


I did manage to make it out of the apartment briefly on Saturday in between the patches of rain. This morning, however, I wasn't as lucky. I woke up craving pancakes and after looking outside and seeing bright blue skies, I decided to head to Publix. Halfway there the sky turned black, the wind picked up, and the rain came down in full force. Luckily, I made it under an awning but not before I got completely drenched. I did have an umbrella but due to the winds it wouldn't stay up. Once the rain died down, I decided to skip Publix (sans pancakes) and returned home before the next patch of rain set in.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: