Sunday, August 05, 2012

lacuna

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I managed to score a pack of Charlie's Angels trading cards for my babysitting duties this weekend. I'm hoping within this little package of treasures will contain some of the cards I need to complete my set. Keep your fingers crossed!

Here are some highlights of my weekend at my sister's:
1. dinner at Mario the Baker
2. playing Life with my niece & nephew
3. a few rounds of backgammon with my sister
4. New York Market, the best Asian supermarket so far in South Florida
5. walking around the antique mall (where we found the CA trading cards)
6. playing canasta with my sister
7. some good old family time

Before the weekend arrived, my sister came into town Thursday night with our friend Tracy. We went to The News Lounge for some cocktails and then headed to Boteco for dinner for some great Brazilian food. What more could one ask for.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well


No comments: