Sunday, August 12, 2012

start

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

It's been a fairly quiet weekend. On my Saturday morning walk, I discovered Morningside Park, which is tucked behind a very quaint neighborhood along the bay. The park itself is pretty big with lots of open spaces, basketball courts, tennis courts, a baseball field, a playground and a pool. At least that's all I've seen so far. I only walked half of it. Will definitely go back and check out the rest.

The rest of my Saturday was spent running some errands and having a Fringe season 4 marathon. That show is so good. I'm sad that I don't have any more episodes to watch until the start of season 5. Oh, well. I'm sure I'll find something to watch.

This morning I took another walk. During my walk, I stopped at the City of Miami Cemetery and took some photos. I didn't walk as long today because it was much hotter than yesterday. On my way home I stopped for an iced coffee. Oh how I love iced coffee. Once home I quickly changed into my bathing suit and headed up to the pool. There's no one at the pool at 10 am which was very nice. I love having a pool. :)

For dinner tonight I'm making a spinach-pesto lasagna in the crock pot. Hopefully it'll turn out. I'll be sure to let you know.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: