Sunday, June 24, 2012

heart cooks brain

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

It's so strange not being out celebrating Pride weekend in SF. I hope all my SF peeps are having a blast. I need to make sure to mark my calendar that pride happens in April here so that I won't miss it next year.

It pretty much rained off and on all weekend. I did manage to make it to Target on Saturday to do a bit of shopping. It's so nice being in walking distance of one. And that was pretty much all I did besides watching mindless television.

Today, I work on some projects that needed to get done. At least I was somewhat productive. I need to start making an effort to go out more. This staying in business is starting to drive me nuts.

Just where will I end up next is anyone's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: