Sunday, June 03, 2012

a promise

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Can I please rewind my weekend? I felt like I didn't actually have one since all my time was spent in front of my computer trying to save files from my faulty external hard drive. Computer maintenance is no fun.

On the bright side, my new recliner arrived on Saturday via my brother-in-law. Yay! Now I don't have to lay on an air mattress when I want to watch movies on my computer. I'm absolutely loving my new comfy chair. Only two more major purchases until my apartment is complete.

Today, I did manage to take a mini-break from computer stuff and took a little walk in my hood. It was freakin' hot out. When I got back, I immediately changed into my bathing suit and headed up to the pool where I spent the rest of the day.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: