Thursday, January 03, 2008

the cutter

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

this is officially my first post of the new year. a lot has happened since my last post. the most significant is that i moved into my new fabulous pad. more on that and other things later. this post is strictly for christmas photos. i finally got around to uploading and am now ready to share with all. here's a sampling…

fallen shades

davis b&w

mom&me

paige&her animals

zoe

me&dad

hope you all had a wonderful new year.

more photos here

some videos of miss morgan. one is of her riding a bike, the other at the beach.





stay gold & be well

3 comments:

Pevil said...

My goodness the kids are huge!

Prattlepants said...

why those might be some of the cutest little white childrens i ever did see.

happy new jears boo!

xOxO, aG

Kate said...

These photos/videos are great! They are so lucky to have such a devoted uncle.