Saturday, May 05, 2007

something beautiful

deery-lou.
i've been thinking about setting up a new blog for my writing and art. the idea is to have a separate space that doesn't consist of my regular rants of everyday life. i want to create a place were i can showcase my writing [short stories, poetry, etc] as well as some photography series i'm working on that don't involve your typical snapshots. not sure if having two blogs is necessary. so i'm asking you my readers to give me some import. let me know your thoughts. in the meantime, i've finally gotten around to upload the photos from my exhibition in july 2006. enjoy.



stay gold & be well…

7 comments:

KorJen said...

cutie cute photos...
loves it!
so.. what say you... coming home anytime soon...
Job interview for me on tuesday, Secretary Biatch!
LOL
Heading to Seattle for the Victoria Day Weekend!!! May 18th-21st... Asssah!

Kate said...

LOVE, LOVE this idea. Been considering it myself. your photos are so amazing ethan, time to highlight them. I will if you will. Pinkie swear.

Misty L said...

Love the idea - definitely do it!

Pevil said...

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Love the mullets on the kids. Way fashionable.

Unknown said...

Definately a separate blog. You need to have a portfolio site so when you meet the right people you can say check out my work at ..... then they don't have to edit through the daily blogs.
I love the Pez series!

j. ethan duran said...

thanks for the feedback guys. my friends rock! a separate blog will be coming soon!!!

Kate said...

woo hoo!!