Friday, March 30, 2007

not your bottle

deery-lou.
so i think i had a date this week. hehe. it was with a seven year old girl, sarah. she's not one of my students but she decided to eat lunch with me. she was the only student in my classroom. when i sat down she decided to move right next to me. she asked me all sorts of questions. she loves salad. i think she went back for thirds. she thought everything was yummy. even the potatoes with tiny fish. i had to pass on that one. i played some music during lunch…it was kristin hersh. she likes music, too. we were later joined by elizabeth, one of the korean teachers. she told me that sarah keeps talking about me at home. i'm not quite sure, mostly due to the translation, but i think sarah has been making snacks for me. i have yet to see any of these so called snacks yet.hehe. every time i see sarah she is always saying hi and hugging me. kids are so cute.

friday we celebrated the march birthdays. we had three birthday kids: heather, andy, and esther. the morning was spent singing songs, passing out presents, and eating cake and snacks. needless to say the rest of the day was quite unproductive. i had a little dance party with one of my classes. every time i stopped the music they had to freeze. i was hoping this would counteract all the sugar. i think it only made it worse. they seemed to have a blast even though ethan teacher was worn out. next friday we are having an easter celebration. i'm hoping for an easter egg hunt. we'll see if that happens.

here are a few shots from the birthday party. i only got three cuz my battery died. hmmm. me thinks its time to replace it.

heather, esther, & andy

esther

me & caleb

stay gold & be well…

1 comment:

Bonnie Conquest said...

Owww birthday parties! That's what I miss!