Wednesday, July 05, 2006

ode to the "s" key

deery-lou.
my little ibook is only 2 years old yet its already showing signs of age. about a month ago i realized that the "s" on the s-key is completely gone and the "d" is quickly following. with the "c" coming in third. i've tried writing an "s" in permanent marker but it only wears off in a matter of seconds. so much for being permanent. its a good thing i took typing back in sixth grade with mrs. barnes. i can still hear her saying "s-space, a-space, sa-space, etc." at least i will remember where the s-key is suppose to be. which leads me to ponder, what contributed to the s-keys demise? could it be all those late night chats while i'm sitting around in my boxers talking to strange boys and saying things like "suck it, baby, come on suck it". or is it simply due to the fact that the letter "s" is quite frequently used. whatever the case the "s" has vanished. now i'm doing my best to hold onto "d" and "c". i guess i'll have to stop typing "dick" and "cock" so much. what's a boy to do...

now for something completely different. today while looking at my profile on myspace, which i seldom do, i noticed that someone had changed my books. yes, notice i said someone cuz it sure as hell wasn't me. gone were the books i listed. in their place was one linked book the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster. i'm not even sure why i'm bothering to plug it here. it just seems so strange that someone would edit MY profile to add that stupid shit. what the fuck! does this mean they have access to my password and stuff. if so, how did that happen. i've since chanced my books back but i'll definitely be keeping a close eye on my account. has this happened to anyone else? perhaps its time to delete the profile. i'll have to think about that. until then here's another mystery for nancy and hardy boys to solve.

be well…

countdown to sf: 21 days

3 comments:

hez said...

i actually had someone "steal" all my info on myspace and they recreated my page and called me Pez. and really said some nasty things about me via my own words. heh. i might mention that it was a jilted boy. to get it taken down i had to take a photograph of me holding a sign that said "i love myspace" and post it on my real page. then they took down the fake one.

Bonnie Conquest said...

I'm sad, not having Wa Bar with you to look forward to tonight after the madness at work. What you up to this weekend?

dac said...

you're dirty...