Tuesday, July 25, 2006

anticipation

deery-lou.
well the time has finally come. tomorrow i leave for the states. first stop hot-lanta. then on to san francisco. i'm so excited to be able to see family and friends. this week has flew by. i skipped taekwondo on monday and tuesday. oops. i'm sure my master is quite mad but i really can't seem to focus on anything but my trip. today i've decided to have a free in class. thats means we'll be watching superhero cartoons in most of my classes. hehe. i think for the older kids i'll show them an episode of charmed or buffy. haven't decided yet. not sure if i'll be blogging while i'm away. i'm gonna try but you never know. to all my peeps here in korean i'll see you upon my return which is on aug 7. all right. the bell is going to ring soon so i must prepare.

be well...

countdown to the states: 1 day

4 comments:

dac said...

OMG!!!!

Bonnie Conquest said...

I MISS YOU ETHAN!

Prattlepants said...

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY JETHAN!

Pevil said...

Hooray!