Friday, February 17, 2006

mcdonalds, games, and a tkd test

deery-lou.
hi. i ate almost a whole baguette tonight. oink. oink. my nervous are completely shot for tomorrows big test. of course while sparring with my sabanim today i did something to my foot. it throbbed all day long. hopefully by tomorrow it'll be all right. on thursday i took a field trip with one of my classes. first we went to mcdonalds where all the kids wanted fries and coke. anna and i were the only ones eating burgers. the kids pretended their fries were fangs and acted like vampires. needless to say i joined in. then they kept giving me the coke they didn't want to finish. i did manage to score enough points on my mcdonalds card for a free order of 20 mcnuggets. lucky me!! after mcdonalds we headed over to the game room. fun. i played a fighting game. it took me a little while to realize i needed to be sitting on the other side to make my person move. hehe. i still haven't mastered the "selecting the players i want." the machine keeps picking them for me. one of these days i'll figure it out. so anyway now its friday. and i wishing it was monday. hehe. i need to be at my gym by noon tomorrow for some last minute practicing. let the good times roll. now if i can only get some sleep. i'm sure i'll be dreaming of visions of my doing taekwondo all night. i'll let you know how it goes.

be well…

14 hours and 15 minutes and counting!!!!!

3 comments:

dac said...

OMG!! i love that McDonalds....maybe it's not the same one???
you're like an olympic gold medalist...bonne chance!

Pevil said...

Rock the test! Rock the test! Rock it JEthan!

Kate said...

Yay Ethan! I'm sending lots of good vibes! You're gonna be GREAT.