Saturday, August 20, 2005

meat, meat, and beer

deery-lou.

its now saturday, august 20 at 11:03 pm. i have done absolutely nothing. unless you count laying in bed all day something. last night jk took us all out to dinner. we went to a bbq near our new apartments. i'm not sure but i think i ate 8 pounds of meat. at one point there were three bbqs going. its was mountains of meat i tell you. one of the meats reminded me of steakems. i loved me some steakems. i ate a whole mess of this meat. by the time we left i was on meat overload. we then walked over to a traditional kkorean drinking place. from the outside the place looked very old-school korea. the inside did too. there were several different seating areas of various sizes. the tables were made of wooden and stood about ten inches off the ground. we sat on pillows on the floor. very cozy. very cool. here is where i spent the next six hours drinking beer and eating walnuts and honey. i finally managed to get home around 1:30am. its a good things my apartment was right next store.

good luck was with me today as my taekwondo class got canceled. that might i could stay in bed and didn't have to go anywhere. of course this was after i had already gotten up and returned from the store with a coke. its days like these that i miss the big gulp. so basically my saturday was spent doing nothing. actually i did manage to upload all my videos. i'll post some today and others through out the week. i don't want anyone to experience video overload. i wish i had some more to say but i don't. although i did manage to walk to the bakery for some greasy goodies. my bed is calling me again.

be well…

e-videos

watch me.meyeoungdong: my very first outing in korea
watch me.ansan lake park: 2 foreigners, a camera, and a korean park
watch me.manhattan bar: "i don't like close ups"

3 comments:

dac said...

HAHAHA..these are awesome. watching them in slow motion is even funnier...heeeeee!

Kate said...

love the crazy americans in the park. hilarious.

Pevil said...

These videos make me giggle. Just like you E!