Sunday, February 24, 2013

around dusk

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

"It's so Miami". That was the catch phrase from last weekend when d&j were in town from SF. Of course it was also the weekend that Miami hit record low temperatures. Go figure. However, we didn't let the non-Miami temperatures stop us from having fun. Besides, it's all about the company and it was really good to spend time with good friends. It something that I definitely needed. Here's a rundown of how we spent the weekend:

01. getting soaked walking to Wynwood
02. checking out a new sticker exhibit
03. lunch at Wynwood Kitchen & Bar
04. a drive to the beach at night
05. hanging out at the gay beach & taking a dip in the ocean
06. drinks at Palace & Twist in South Beach
07. Morikami Museum & Japanese Gardens
08. a drive through Fort Lauderdale & Miami Beach
09. empanadas
10. photo shoot with the red Mustang
11. panther coffee experience
12. checking out Little Havana

One of the best moments was when d surprised me with a quilt that was made from an old superhero sleeping bag I had. It's one of the best gifts I've ever received. I was amazed at how well it came out especially since the sleepy bag was in bad shape. His friend did an awesome job on it. I love it!

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: