Sunday, May 05, 2013

easy

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

I'm back! After a brief hiatus from posting I'm ready to get back into the grove. It's been about 2 months since my last post so I'll try to catch everyone up as best as possible. Here's a rundown of what I was up to:

• finding a place to retrieve the data off my external hard drive which decided to die on me. luckily, the guys at preemo were able to do it successfully

• celebrated my 43rd birthday with my sister & nieces

• caught up with some old friends while in O-town

• drove past the houses I grew up while in O-town

• went canoeing on the Wekiva River

• checked out Miami's Gay Pride Parade

• did some more decorating in my apartment

• packed up my office for our big move to Doral (starting Monday)

• saw a taping of American Ninja Warrior at Bayfront Park

• took photos of Flat Stanley around Miami for one of Huegel's boys' class project

I'm sure there were other things as well but the memory isn't what it used to be. :) Just where will I end up next time is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: