Wednesday, January 02, 2013

lost kitten

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Hello 2013! I hope every out there had a great holiday season. I know I did. Christmas was spent with my sister and for New Year's Eve I hung out with some old friends from high school. It doesn't get much better than that. I started off the new year making posole in the slow cooker and packing up the Christmas decorations.

2012 was a big year for me. I left my job and the city I called home for over 10 years to return to Florida. It took some adjusting but I finally feel like I'm settling into my new home. Next month will mark my one year anniversary in Miami and what a better way to spend it then having friends from SF come visit. I'm definitely excited about that. I looking forward to seeing what 2013 has in store for me.

As for resolutions, I generally don't make them. Although there are plenty of things that I would like to accomplish in 2013. I keep you posted on that as they come up.

Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well

No comments: