Monday, October 10, 2011

i enjoy being a boy

deery-lou.
previously on the e-list…

Well, my three day weekend is coming to an end. It rained all day today but at least Saturday and Sunday were quite nice. I spent most of Saturday strolling through Golden Gate Park with the boys. It was a lovely day to be out and about. We had lunch at Marnee in the Sunset which was quite good. I even managed to work on my photo project. Hopefully, I'll be posting some of the images soon.

Today, I spent my rainy day working on my portfolio. It's definitely a chore going through one's work over the past ten years. It brought back a lot of memories of my time at the magazine. I selected quite a bit and now I need to edit it down some. Earlier in the day I went to Relax Feet to get a foot massage. My feet have never felt so good. It looks as if this might become a monthly treat for me. I'm going to leave you with a picture I took of D on Saturday. Just where will I end up next is any one's guess.

stay gold & be well


No comments: